What Ever Happened to Sin? - I John 3:4-12
- Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
- And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
- Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
- Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
- He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
- Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
- In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
- For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
- Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.